Title: Senior, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location: Beavercreek, OH
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Senior, Talent Acquisition Specialist supporting our Ohio based programs in our Beavercreek, OH office.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical and management consulting services to public sector clients. Established in 1997, we specialize in acquisition support, project management, systems engineering, systems integration, spectrum engineering, communications planning and frequency management, logistics, foreign military sales, financial management, Information Technology, training, and product support. Our key domain expertise is in Communication Systems, Command and Control, Space and Missile Systems and Operations, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and IT.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate, support, and advise the Director of Talent Acquisition and Talent Acquisition Program Manager in talent acquisition initiatives across the organization.
- Function as a Business Partner representing Talent Acquisition for our Ohio based programs out of our Beavercreek, Ohio offices.
- Responsibilities include recruitment of candidates in the DOD Acquisition space, including Program Managers, Engineers, IT, Cyber Security Specialists, and other hard to find, niche skillsets.
- Engage and develop relationships with the program to develop talent attraction strategies that support organizational vision and goals for growth.
- Strong ability to source and network local and national candidates
- Organized and process driven with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced environment is critical for this position.
- Attend local career fairs and national career fairs
- Sell Odyssey Systems brand, culture, and professional opportunities
- Engage in all elements of recruiting process including external and internal job postings, identification and interviewing of the most qualified applicants, guidance on the selection of the best candidates, reference and background checks, and job offers and negotiations.
- Accountable to support program recruiting metrics for delivery to the Talent Acquisition Director, the supported Programs, and Ownership.
- Work directly with candidates on scheduling interviews and organizing travel arrangements.
- Strong experience leveraging job boards and social media to position the Odyssey brand and attract local and national candidates.
- This role requires the ability for advanced boolean searching, and other search techniques to match talent to open and future roles.
- Other administrative duties as assigned, including helping support onboarding, and newly awarded program transitioning when necessary.
- Direct Industry Experience recruiting candidates that require Secret, Top Secret Clearances and SAP.
- Familiar with DOD Acquisition Lifecycle processes.
- Current transitioning service member or veteran of one of the branches of Military.
- AA/AS degree
- +5 years of technical recruiting experience
- Ability and desire to travel up to 15%
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training #LI-POST
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.