Lead Technical Recruiter
Lowe\'s Inc. – Kirkland, WA
Calling all Technical Recruiters!! We are looking for an innovative and motivated Lead Technical Recruiter to build our technical team in Kirkland. We are amid a digital transformation and need your help identifying top talent to accelerate our mission of being the top home improvement company in the world.
You will be responsible for locating, evaluating, and screening top technical talent for presentation to Hiring Managers. You will assess qualifications, manage the job offer process and negotiations, and secure on-boarding process completion. You will assign tasks to support staff, including Sourcing Consultants and Recruiting Coordinators. You will be responsible for building recruiting strategies, leading intake meetings with hiring managers and partnering with the business to build our tech brand recognition in the local market. If this sounds like you, apply to today to learn more about this once in a life time opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting with business partners across the organization to verify job profiles and specifications.
- Seeks out potential candidates using innovative methods and follow recruiting process from start to finish.
- Evaluates candidate profiles and resumes; represents the company (information and marketing) to candidates; completes detailed candidate phone screens, prepares candidate evaluations, and presents candidates to Hiring Manager via slate
- Explores new recruitment methods and keeps abreast of industry trends while sharing best practices across the team.
- Builds and maintains a network of potential candidates to generate a high-volume, high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines for multiple hiring managers.
- Consults business partners on candidate assessment and interview processes by collaborating with hiring managers to develop interview tools and guides and conduct interviews in a structured process
- Serves as the primary point of contact for hiring managers regarding recruiting and succession planning processes.
- Advises hiring managers on job postings and the marketing of jobs; ensuring that employees are hired and promoted following the employment policy by evaluating candidate profiles and resumes.
- Educates hiring managers and enforcing Lowe s hiring practices.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor s Degree
- 5-7 years full lifecycle IT recruiting process. At least a year of corporate recruiting
experience is required.
- 5 years of experience with candidate search techniques, including identification of
target companies, resume mining experience, cold calling and name generation.
- 5 years of experience with behavioral interviewing.
- 5 years of experience recruiting mid-to senior-level roles.
- 5 years of experience using an applicant tracking system.
- 3 years of experience sourcing through candidate social networking tools and using creative sourcing methodologies (X-ray, FlipSearch, Boolean Search)
Lowes Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowes and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowes supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.Lowe's - 30+ days ago - save job - original job