Senior Travel Coordinator
BG Consulting Services LLC – Washington, DC
BG Consulting Services, LLC. is seeking a full-time Senior Travel Coordinator to provide travel related support services to support a Federal agency and its employees and designated individuals in accordance with all U.S. Federal Travel Regulations.
- Manage and oversee all contract deliverables and on-site contract personnel.
- Process transactions in E-Gov Travel Services system, which allows the agencies travel preparers to book trips and process travel authorizations, vouchers, and reimbursements in a nearly paperless environment, including the processing of local travel.
- Train support staff, travelers and approvers on using the E2 travel system, as well as on future E-Gov Travel Services system(s) the agency may acquire.
- Develop and provide training materials to the COR for review/approval no later than 45 days prior to the scheduled training date.
- Facilitate the travel requirements of employees and designated individuals in accordance with all U.S. Federal Travel Regulations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all travel specific operating procedures and be able to write at a level commensurate with that needed for producing internal policies and procedures for use by all federal personnel.
- Review travel vendor release packages, research proposed updates/upgrades to the system and provide the COR with an impact assessment of the system change to agency processes. The impact assessment shall be provided no later than 24-hours after notification of proposed change.
- Ensure data is of high quality by reviewing travel related data in disparate systems (e.g., travel, finance).
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain NACI clearance.
- Minimum 6 years using E2/ E-Gov Travel Services system
- Federal Travel Regulations
- Bachelors (BA/BS) Degree required
- Minimum 6 years of experience supporting in federal travel experience
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Above average skills in Microsoft Tools Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines, schedules and commitments
- Organized with strong attention to detail and quality
- Self-motivated and able to complete projects independently
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, including executives