Job ID : 28921
Location : New Jersey, NJ
Company Name : Vst Consulting
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60 - $68 per hour
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : UI/UX
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Title: - Senior UI/UX Researcher
Location: - Remote
Duration: - Long term Experience: 10+ Years
Minimum 9 years professional agency side and client-side experience in delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creating best in class digital and non-digital Products and Services.
• Start-up mentality, and practical execution of a true nature of Agile Product Development.
• Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution.
• Strategic approach to problem-solving and ability to think far beyond the user interface.
• Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer Centric Design Principles.
• Demonstratable commercial Analytical focus with a emphasis on learning, experimenting and improving.
• Experience in planning and conducting user research, usability testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations.
• Experience in designing wireframes, UX flows, customer journey maps, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
• Experience in facilitation of Design Workshops with a variety of stake holders at all levels of an organisation.
• Experience in designing user experience for responsive websites and mobile and tablet. applications for iOS and Android as well as non-digital ecosystems.
• Experts proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Axure RP, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• Ability to quickly adapt and create projects consistent with brand guidelines or expend them if required.
• Experience in working with Google Material Design and iOS design guidelines.
• Solid understanding of usability and accessibility standards including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) & ISO 9241.
• Nice to have multiple languages (English +X).
• Strong Portfolio that include a collection of case studies that show your capability in design.
• Full understanding of the design and development lifecycle and a track record of launched modern responsive websites and mobile applications for iOS and Android.
• Proven experience practice knowledge working in Agile Projects from user stories and backlog management to acceptance criteria.
• Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders.
• A real breadth of skills – from research to workshop facilitation to crafting prototypes and experiences
• Highly independent, flexible and adapting to evolving environments, with well-developed people skills.
• A confident and passionate designer but down to earth, humble and personable
• Key sense of people and team
• Pragmatic and adaptive
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.