Job Id : 4366
Jobtitle : Senior Warehouse Associate
Location : Santa Clara, California
Company Name : Adecco
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $98,500 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-20
Required Skills : Senior Warehouse Associate
Benefits : No benefits are available
Sr. Warehouse Associate
Responsibilities for a Sr Warehouse Associates include but are not limited to:
• Physically handle incoming shipments
• Verify purchased products and enter order receipts into computer system as required.
• Perform special customer quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
• Segregate backorders and place received materials in proper locations
• Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment; prepare bills of lading and express receipts.
• Assist in loading trucks.
• Maintain Return Material Authorization/Credit Memo (RMA/CM) forms pending return of materials.
• Inspect returned materials before completing balance of RMA/CM.
• Put all materials in correct location.
• Sweep/clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
• Assemble/disassemble bins, racks, shelves, and tables as needed.
• Administer preventative maintenance programs to delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and safety practices for warehouse operations.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Sr Warehouse jobs:
What's in this for you?
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Sr Warehouse Associate position in Santa Clara, CA!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
IT-SCIENT LLC Owings Mills, MD
Job Description: Minimum 6-9 years of PRPC overall SDLC work experience, preferable in ...
CCS Global Poway, CA
Duties include: Participate in database design & app design sessions. Use MS ...
CCS Globaltech Boston, MA
Job Description: We are looking for Cloud Data engineer with AWS, Python and ...
InterSources Inc New York, NY
Job Description: Applicant should be at least 8 years of experience in the relevant field (At ...
VST Consulting Greensboro, NC
Required Skills Angular 4+ Springboot,CSS3,HTML5 TDD Insurance domain Job...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.