Job Id : 4234
Jobtitle : Server Software Engineer
Location : New Hyde Park , NY
Company Name : Eservices, Llc
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $90,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-20
Required Skills : C C++, Developer, Java, Matlab, Php, Programming, Sdet, Software Developer
Benefits : No benefits are available
Our server teams are focused on building out a search API that is used by multiple applications serving millions of our users. As the number of members
• Analyzes and designs computer programming solutions as requested by developers or management. Investigates programs and systems to be created or changed, analyzing inputs and outputs. Informs project management/analyst and users as to the findings, status, and projected completion date of project.
• Codes modifications to computer programs to meet design specifications as agreed upon by project management/analyst. Coding includes developing and modifying programs, window objects, reports, interfaces, and batch processes. Follows Information and Technology development standards and procedures in developing, modifying and editing code.
• Tests computer applications and sub-systems to verify that coding was done correctly. Verifies systems and programs to ensure that they meet intended results. Tests for all error contingencies. Corrects bugs that may be discovered during the testing and quality assurance phase.
• Verifies systems test region for intended results. Ensure that there is no impact on other processes and data before requesting authorization for production migration from senior team members.
• Documents applications, programs and systems to inform users on how to enter, change, and access business information. Submits written batch and on-line user documentation to the technical editor for technical manual preparation. Reviews draft material from the technical editor to ensure accuracy. Updates the deliverables, notes, findings, decisions, discussions, and conclusions that were accumulated during the analysis, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project in the proper methodology directory structures.
• Attends project meetings to obtain clear interpretation of user task request. Responds to project coordinator and user inquiries in a timely manner.
• Participate in design walkthroughs and (JAD) Joint Application Development sessions. Provide constructive criticism to the team to help enhance and add value to the team’s technical development and maintenance efforts.
Critical Skills required:
• Full technical knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- VB.Net, C#.Net
- Client/Server application
- Web application and Web Services development
• Skilled in analyzing, coding, testing, and debugging applications
• Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual Studio.NET
• Knowledgeable in Object oriented, N-Tiered development techniques
• Familiar with Relational Database Management Systems
• Languages currently used at CIG and modification methods to those programs.
• SQL (Structured Query Language) and stored procedure development and maintenance. Client/Server application and Graphical User Interface development techniques
Associated topics: c c++, developer, java, matlab, php, programming, sdet, software developer, software programmer, sw