SERVICE ATTENDANT / SHUTTLE DRIVER
Gateway Chevrolet Cadillac Hyundai Nissan – Fargo, ND
Come and join our Gateway Family. We offer great opportunities while you learn.
Benefits that we offer include:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 401K with Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness (with Cancer coverage)
- Flex Spending Account
- Health and Wellness
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Employee Discounts / Employee Savings Plan
- Family Owned and Operated
- Greet all guests entering the service area and direct them to the appropriate person or location.
- Control service traffic flow and parking.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area.
- Drives guest s vehicles through car wash.
- Drive guests to their destination and pick them up when vehicle is done.
- Keeps a timely shuttle route.
- Assists passengers getting in and out of vehicles.
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up points.
- Notifies service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must use good judgement and safe driving skills. Must have a clean driving record. Physical requirements include the ability to stand for 8 hour shift, lift, push, and pull up to 25 lbs.
Valid Drivers License is required.
As part of the hiring process, all candidates who are qualified for employment with Gateway Automotive must complete a background check, drug screen, and pre-employment questionnaire.