Service Representative Night
24 Hour Fitness – Oxnard, CA
LOCATION 1651 Victoria Avenue Suite 160 Oxnard CA 93035
At 24 Hour Fitness we are committed to our mission of helping peopleteam members and members aliketo become the best version of themselves. Weve changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. Were looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of 24 Hour Fitness with more people.
The Service Representative Night (SRN) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Essential Duties & Responsibilities *:*
- Member Check in/Customer Service
- Greet all incoming members
- Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls or take messages
- Handle member service issues to include: Lost and Found items, new membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments, etc.
- Keep front desk area and lobby clean, clutter free, and orderly/organized
- Clean and organize lobby, and weight and cardio rooms
- Record equipment, facility, and janitorial issues on the Maintenance Logs
- Inventory Front Desk supplies including first aid kits, and report to Operations Manager when supplies are low
- Preferred prior overnight shift experience
- Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function
- Experience operating multiple phone lines preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
Certifications / Educational Requirements *:*
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) from approved organization (within 60 days of employment)
Physical Requirements *:*
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP n/a