Job Id : 5561
Jobtitle : SharePoint Designer
Location : Tobyhanna, PA
Company Name : AgileRank, LLC
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $36,000 - $84,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-10-14
Benefits : No benefits are available
Are you looking to get your foot in the door and put your IT skills and love for software development to work in an exciting startup environment?
Do you want the work you do to have a direct impact on a growing business? You will have a clear career growth path and the opportunity to work with one of our fortune 500 partners?
AgileRank, LLC is looking for a SharePoint Designer with 3 years’ experience. The qualified candidate will work on-Site to provide Information Technology (IT) Support Services of a government contract.
- US Citizenship (REQUIRED)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Related Field
- Certification: Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification or Current Microsoft Industry Standard
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience and expertise in SharePoint as well as in business requirements analysis and gathering.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in content management systems, web site development and maintenance, MySQL and SQL development and support, backup and recovery operations, information assurance support, application support operation, application support testing and release management, and application support SQL design, development and maintenance.
- Expertise in both SharePoint, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (all versions from 2013 forward), including infrastructure and web application development
- Proficient in Cloud Technology and Cloud migration.
- Proficient in Section 508 compliance.
- Proficient in Team Foundation Server (TFS),
- Proficient in OneNote.
- Possess a high proficiency of verbal and written communication; communicates with engineers, technicians, management, and customers regarding technical solutions.
- Flexibility to work on different projects at the same time and substitute each other as required.
Expected work activity:
- SharePoint Full Site Owner of site and subsites permission levels working with content to build and/or modify lists, libraries, pages, subsites and configure site features to provide users’ view experiences within SharePoint.
- Manage SharePoint permissions and groups for sites.
- Create test and development environments for “out of the box” SharePoint solutions.
- Configure standard and customized SharePoint team sites, libraries, lists, calendars, etc.
- Create complex, custom, “out of the box” SharePoint solutions in response to user requirements
- Create custom web parts.
- Work with the user community to develop and document requirements, propose solutions and then develop, test and deploy that solution.
- Respond to user requests coming into Service Tickets site for problem resolution.
- Meet regularly with AMC Enterprise Portal (AEP) Team (SharePoint Host Administrators) to discuss issues and resolve problems.
- Perform analysis and make recommendations for changes to SharePoint infrastructure to improve performance and reduce storage costs.
- Provide user instruction and training as needed.
- Possesses a high proficiency of verbal and written communication; communicates with engineers, technicians, management, and customers regarding technical solutions.
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan