Ship Combat Systems Program Analyst
CACI – Washington, DC
CACI has an immediate opening for a Ship Combat Systems Program Analyst in our Washington, DC Navy Yard location.
What Youll Get to Do:
- Provide senior technical support to the overall Ship Self Defense System (SSDS) Combat System (CS) effort supporting the SSDS Fleet Readiness Major Program Manager (MPM) (PEO IWS 10F)
- Perform as the Fleet Liaison for fielding and sustaining the Ship Self-Defense System (SSDS) Combat System Capability for in-service and new construction aircraft carriers and amphibious assault ships.
- Coordinate with Combat System Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARM), OPNAV Resource Sponsors, Tech Warrant Holders (TWH), Ship Acquisition Program Managers, ship design managers, and technical authority managers as required.
- Plan, coordinate, and create budget development for the modernization of shipboard combat system war-fighting capability and interoperability improvements to include systems of systems of systems integration, combat system certification, shipboard installation, and Developmental and Operational testing.
- Plan, coordinate and execute (in conjunction with the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme) SSDS Fleet Symposiums in the various Fleet Concentration Areas to connect SSDS Ships (Amphibs and Carriers) with the SSDS Technical expertise to educate operators and technicians to maximize combat system effectiveness and to gain a deck-plate understanding of the current issues in the fleet.
- Coordinate with the SSDS Fleet Liaison to conduct SSDS ship pre-& post-deployment surveys for all SSDS ships.
- Coordinate the daily, weekly and monthly calendars for the MPM.
- Plan and coordinate various appointments, meetings, and events for the MPM.
- Plan, coordinate and make travel arrangements as required for the MPM.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires bachelors degree or equivalent experience, and 10 to 12 years of related (project support or management) experience.
- Working knowledge of the SSDS MK 2 Combat System.
- Strong MSOffice skills (including MSProject).
- Acquisition experience w/working knowledge of DoD 5000.
- Ability to communicate at senior/executive/Flag levels, to large audiences, and to highly technical audiences.
- Ability to conduct strategic and critical analysis and work well with many people at multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to abstract understandable and strategic frameworks in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Skilled at planning complex projects and monitoring status to plan.
- Must have a current Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Established technical leader with acquisition experience.
- Former Naval Surface Warfare Officer with CS/Operations tactical experience preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.