ReVision Energy is a B Corporation and is 100% Employee Owned. We are a Renewable Energy company that is mission driven, offering full-service design, engineering, and installation with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across five locations in ME, NH, and MA. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the Renewable Energy Industry.
Our New Hampshire location(s) is currently looking for an individual who is excited to be on the front lines of Solar s rapid growth to fill our Site Visit Specialist position.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Site Visit Specialist (SVS) at ReVision Energy is responsible for gathering, recording and communicating critical structural, mechanical and electrical information for the use in design and permitting of residential solar electric, solar thermal projects and heating systems. This position will include taking accurate measurements inside and out of our customer s homes. This includes taking pictures of necessary electrical panels, meters, roofs, obstructions, domestic plumbing, heating and general property. The SVS will work in conjunction with operations and sales teams and will work under the direction of the branch Operations Managers and Operations Specialist.
Role and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Perform post contract/sale residential site evaluations to ascertain the existing electrical, plumbing and heating infrastructure, roof layout, and solar resource of the site.
- Conduct a physical site survey using a variety of tools and equipment including, but not limited to, measuring devices, hand tools, ladders, personal protective equipment, shade analysis tools and more.
- Document the project site with photos as required
- Complete, by hand, and/or electronically, site surveying sheets on company provided tablet required for ReVision Energy Engineering Department
- Finished product sufficient for finalizing project design and producing PE stamped documentation
- Upload required information in a timely manner to ReVision Energy database
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers via phone and in person
- Operational Support tasks as needed
- Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Competence in general construction practices and designs
- Competence with hand tools
- Comfortably able to climb ladders and work on high roof tops in varying hot and cold temperatures
- Strong competence with Computer including, Excel, Word, E-mail, Vizio, and web based applications
- Must have valid driver s license, clean driving record, and ability to maintain a DOT card
- Excellent teamwork skills ability to foster a positive team environment
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with others (customers and coworkers)
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, community environment
- Efficiency able to produce significant output with minimal supervision
- Teamwork reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
- High Standards expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
- Flexibility adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes with change
- Ability to work independently
- Time Management able to manage multiple tasks and priorities, and set schedules that allow for projects to be completed in a timely manner
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (desired but not required):
- Experience in solar system design and/or installation
- General construction experience
- General understanding of heating and domestic plumbing components and design.
- NABCEP certification