Job ID : 27735
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : Franklin InfoTech Inc
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $35 - $45 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Java, .Net developer, Python, salesforce, Hadoop.
Benefits : None of These
• Experience with IBM MQ and IBM IIB installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Experience in software development with .NET / C# languages is preferred
• Experience with Apache Kafka is preferred
• Experience with API development and REST services
• Experience in one of the scripting languages (PHP, PowerShell, Python, or Perl)
• Experience troubleshooting Operating Systems and Applications
• Experience with a wide variety of platforms and application stacks, ability to understand new application frameworks environments quickly
• Solid systems administration understanding (UNIX, Linux or Windows)
• Experience in an Agile tools and methodologies
• Experience in Cloud Foundry or AWS or other relevant Cloud infrastructure is preferred.
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, including test automation and metrics.
• Strong communication, influencing, negotiation, and, problem-solving skills, with an ability to identify problems/gaps, assess the requirements to address, and get buy-in to implement solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for composing and delivering technical presentations or other forms of documentation to various level of technical and non-technical management
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field is required
Vidu Solutions LLC Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : We have an immediate multiple roles for the client based in Dallas TX. Immediate interview Visa sponsorship Looking for Software Developer Junior role &n
Staffbee Solution Dallas, Tx
Responsibilities : Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently
Wipro Limited Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : Sr. Software Developer, Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related & 2 years experience Analyze requirements, prepare functional specification documents, high and
Pro-tek Consulting Dallas Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : Looking for W2 Candidates. will Sponsor H1B visa for OPT by providing the project with our own Clients H1B Transfers are also welcome to apply. Requirement:
ConsultAdd Inc. Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : We are seeking enthusiastic and well-organized developers eager to join us to develop and code for various client projects Responsibilities
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.