Ensure Data Solutions – Miami, FL
- Develop a MVC application
- Develop and execute test plans from development to QA
- Capture detailed product requirements
- Ensure development projects are delivered on schedule, on budget, and to specification
- Understand, implement, and enforce standard software development methodologies
- Develop detailed estimates for software projects
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- 4 + years of experience programming in .NET for Windows.
- Working knowledge of networking, XML, JSON, web-services integration and databases
- Demonstrated written, verbal communications skills
- Great problem solver, strong analytical skills
- Experience with developing for mobile platform is a plus
- Programming in C#.NET for Windows: 3+ years
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008+ database: 2+ years
- Experience with of Visual Studio
- Familiar with MVC or MVVM patterns.
- Ability to apply Object Oriented Programming principals in code.
- Understanding of other web technologies, including cloud computing, API development, and web servers a plus.
- Ability to work well alone or within a team.
- Self motivated to continually improve development skills and knowledge
We are looking for someone to join our team that wants to grow professionally and make significant contributions to our company.
NO C2C or OPT or Sponsorship
Main Functions: Candidate will be developing for MVC and internal applications. MUST have SQL, C#, .Net coding Must have full stack, front and back development, will code on Visual Studio
The Software Developers prime focus is to develop, modify, and support features of MVC software applications using identified development tools and technologies.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop software solutions using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Program SQL views, stored procedures, and functions
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Perform coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the development process
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements to existing systems and platforms
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in MS Visual Studio and SQL required.
- Strong written and verbal skills required inclusive of the ability to effectively and positively communicate with all levels of management and end users.
- Solid foundation in Visual Studio to develop in C# .Net.
- Experience with Windows forms, Web (MVC), and Web API development technologies.
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server and relational database development.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skilled with using tools from DevExpress.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with healthcare industry, formats, terms and standards a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- c#: 2 years (Required)