RJ Young – Nashville, TN
We are looking for a software engineer to join our team to support and evolve the design, implementation, and operational support of internal systems that span business and operation departments.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work closely with the Project Managers, QAS Lead, and development team in an Agile/Scrum environment
- React/Redux is preferred
- Angular 2+ and Vue also desired
- Experience with the .NET stack, including .NET framework, C#, ASP .NET, MVC, and SQL Server, with at least 2 years in a client-facing role.
- Experience with Visual Studio and productivity tools.
- Familiar with TFS or Git source control workflows and best practices to branch/merge and resolve merge conflicts.
- Solid knowledge and application of Design Pattern and Object Oriented Design and Principles
- Experience designing and developing technical integrations with diverse 3rd-party systems
- Ability to produce and write clear technical documentation as required to support the solutions.
- Must be self-directed team player who is customer-focused, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple projects.
- Top notch client skills and the ability to communicate ideas and solutions in a clear and organized manner.
- Experience designing eCommerce sites highly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a positive attitude, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.