Software Engineer - Mobile Platforms
Zuna Executive – Greenwich, CT
We are searching for an oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of a software engineer for a renowned international automated electronic broker! This company is the largest U.S. broker, measured by trades, offering direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers.
- Components design/implementation in Java for Android or Objective-C + Cocoa for iOS
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform and must be proficient in Objective-C, Cocoa touch.
- Employ object oriented techniques and design patterns to create well structured, efficient and maintainable code.
- Follow specification closely in a time sensitive environment and at the same time provide constructive feedback that improves overall quality.
- Utilize best practices and Xcode tools to rapidly debug applications, fix performance bottlenecks, and improve customer experience.
- Bachelors in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android/iOS.
- Familiarity with Swift and C++ is a plus.
- Should be comfortable working in a team, reviewing code from other developers, and providing guidance and mentoring when appropriate
- Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.