As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. Youll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environmentone that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
Report development experience using Talend, Alteryx, Tableau or Cognos.
5+ years with Oracle, PL/SQL, and Unix Shell Scripting
5+ years of experience as a software engineer with focus on software delivery practices such as Scrum, Kubernetes, CI/CD and DevOps
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages: Java, Python
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience developing SQL queries and creating stored procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of database concepts and Oracle (or related tools).
- Agile Development experience with SCRUM and Kanban or similar methodologies.
- Working experience with application servers such as IIS and Tomcat
- Experience with ETL processing (Control-M, Autosys).
- Experience with utilities such as ITSM, Jira, RSAM a plus.
- T-Shaped/Broad skilled software development professional involved in software analysis, design/built, debug, and testing
- Development experience on public and private cloud such as AWS and Gaia is a plus.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. Youll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., youre not just working at a global financial institution. Youre an integral part of one of the worlds biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and were building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If youre looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.