Does this mistaeke drive you crazy? If you can&39;t let go of errors like that, you might be just right to join our team.
As a Software QA Analyst on our development team at GoHealth, you&39;ll play a critical role in ensuring that our software delivers on our promise of an effortless experience. These detail-oriented perfectionists test our software from a patient and medical professional&39;s perspective to make sure it&39;s efficient and intuitive. First we use it right, and then we use it wrong. Thinking outside the box, you&39;ll work side by side with our developers to create high quality healthcare software.
This position will be responsible for testing, supporting, and designing the next generation of GoHealth Urgent Care online web applications and back-end services. Design and develop test automation solutions using Selenium, NodeJS and other technologies determined to best suit our needs.
This position will play a key role in developing patient, provider, and staff facing web applications to achieve outcomes such as allowing a patient to complete their demographic and insurance details an efficient and secure manner and feed the information into the electronic medical record system.
The role will require collaboration with diverse roles including software developers, physicians, operations staff, as well as others within the IT team. It will require excellent problem-solving skills to anticipate and solve for complexities before software deployment/launch.
4-year bachelor’s degree or greater required (or equivalent experience)
1+ years of prior experience as automation software testing engineer in a QA role required
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Experience with software development life cycle concepts and software testing methodologies
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong technical problem-solving skills and ability to independently investigate software defects
General knowledge of website development and testing concepts including web debugging skills using browser developer consoles
Automation coding experience using testing framework (such as Selenium, Cucumber)
Working experience with Browserstack
Working experience with SQL server, tools, and testing
Healthcare related experience such as with eClinicalWorks, Epic or HL7 integration
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
Knowledge of healthcare business processes
Basic knowledge of automated testing and API testing experience
Experience with cloud computing resources such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
Essential functions are those tasks, duties and responsibilities that comprise the means of accomplishing the job’s purpose and objectives. Essential functions are critical or fundamental to the performance of the job. They are the major functions for which the person in the job is held accountable. Following are the essential functions of the job.
• Develop test cases to test the web applications, mobile applications, communications paths at the component level as well as at the system level.
• Detail oriented to capture as much information both in test case writing and in test case execution as needed to present clear results to developers and other key stakeholders.
• Diligence and attention to detail in documenting test cases and results.
• Ability to investigate/troubleshoot to why something might not be working correctly in the software to help assist the software developers in correcting a defect.
• Assign initial defect severity levels in advance of defect triage meetings.
• Interact with software development engineers with respect to learning new functionality being built, requesting new builds to validate defect fixes.
• Ability to quickly learn about new technologies and apply that knowledge to find inconsistencies and issues with their implementations
• Demonstrate strong multitasking and problem-solving skills to identify errors in software.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
• Other duties as assigned.
You&39;ll also be collaborating with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to deliver an effortless patient and staff experience along the way.
All other duties as assigned.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.