Job Id : 892
Jobtitle : Software Reflash Technician
Location : Milford, MI
Company Name : Aerotek
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $55,000 - $70,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-05
Required Skills : Automotive, Engineering, Information Technology
Benefits : No benefits are available
Re-flash Technician works as part of a team on-site with customer. He or she would be responsible for the update of vehicle module software.
This position will require occasional domestic travel within metro Detroit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Update vehicle software on vehicles/modules using vehicle diagnostic tools (e.g., PUMA, Tech II, and NeoVI).
2. Adhere to team rules, policies and job procedures, quality standards, required clothing/safety equipment standards, work hours, etc.
3. Troubleshoot any issues that develop with Movimento Supervision, Data Prep, or Engineering; including diagnosing issues using GM DPS.
4. Send/upload log files and accurate vehicle completion report on a regular basis (as required) for customer reporting purposes.
5. Monitor all of the equipment being used on a project to ensure everything is performing at acceptable levels. Report any failures or concerns immediately to Operations including faulty PUMAs, harnesses wearing out, and sticker supply.
6. Build and maintain a positive working relationship/rapport with local customer management, resident engineers, etc. to ensure all needs are being met. Return all vehicles to customer according to team "Perfect Delivery" standards each and every time.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Intone Networks Inc. Commerce City, CO
Job Description: At least have 12+ yrs. of experience with minimum 1-2 + years in AWS ...
Intone Networks Inc. Indianapolis, IN
Job Description: 4 or more years of relevant IT experience, 2 or more years of experience ...
Intone Networks Inc. Indianapolis, IN
Job Description: 4 or more years of relevant IT experience 2 or more years of experience ...
Intone Networks Inc. Secaucus, NJ
Job Description: Need a VB.net Developer SQL Server 2008 exp. API & XML web services ...
Intone Networks Inc Montville, NJ
Duties Partner with other Architecture teams to develop solution designs and review ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.