Solution Architect, PLM Solutions - 6-9 months temporary position
EAC Product Development Solutions – Holland, MI
EAC seeks a Solution Architect to lead the definition and delivery of PLM to its customers.
The Solution Architects role is to strategically design and deploy business solutions that support customer needs and achieve customer goals. The Solution Architect understands business challenges, translates them into requirements, defines an approach, and leads the project team to successfully implement the solution. Someone in this role works with business and technology teams to ensure alignment and success for customers, and also provides pre-sales and business development support. The Solution Architect provides technical leadership and guidance to customers as a subject matter expert and provides internal leadership to project and cross-functional teams within EAC.
EAC Product Development Solutions (EAC) is a complete source for product development. We provide a full suite of product development software and offer consulting and training services to support every phase of product development. EAC is ready to offer our brightest ideas to ensure you enjoy the best solutions in the industry.
- Understand customer goals and requirements and provide technical leadership.
- Design PLM operations strategies and solutions.
- Design PLM architecture including hardware and software.
- Lead customer projects and project teams.
- Implement customer projects and solutions.
- Provide support to sales and business development teams.
- Provide technical leadership to customers.
- Provide leadership on cross-functional teams.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in technical field (Computer Science, MIS or Engineering). An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
knowledge, skills and abilities
Knowledge, skills and abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with the position.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to set commitments with customers and exceed expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service and engagement.
- Expertise in PLM solutions including hardware, software, networking, and data management.
- Experience in user interface (UX/UI) design and implementation.
- Product experience with Windchill and CREO.
- Experience developing web services.
- Experience with data acquisition, streaming, and storage.
- Programming experience with C, C++, Java, app development or edge connectivity.
- Understanding of database concepts, data connectivity, data shapes, and SQL.
- Experience with Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS.
- Experience with one or more of: ThingWorx, Windchill, and CREO.
The EAC work Environment is reflective of our Five Tenets. Our employee base is chosen and developed in accordance with our Core Values.
- Be the best
- Do it right
- Work smart
- Be profitable
- Have fun
EAC Core Values:
- Driven to win
- Accountability to team/Responsibility for action
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Flexible Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- 401(k) Traditional and Roth
- Basic Life and AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Holidays