Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestl USA has opened its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestl USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to extraordinary restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world s largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestl USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career. Discover the ways that Nestl USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestl tradition. As the world s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it s about enriching you.
As a member of the Nestl USA Talent Management Team, you will be responsible for supporting the Talent and Performance Process and supporting projects for Nestl USA. Your duties, as part of this team, would include leading the administration of the Performance Management Process Cycle, Talent Assessment and Organizational Planning processes, handling the TPMS tool, and assisting the Manager, Talent Management with key projects related to the holistic Talent Management strategies for Nestl USA.
Your key responsibilities would include:
Customer Relations & Internal Collaborating
- Working with functional Subject Matter Experts to build supporting tools and resources to drive the Talent Management Process
- Assisting in building tools and resources to support development plans (70/20/10 model) and processes for every transition of a career at employee and leadership levels
- Supporting HR Generalists in the administration and management of all Talent and Succession Planning initiatives
- Developing strong collaborative relationships with all members of the HR department and team members with whom we have strong working relationships, such as HR Business Partners, HR Operations and other key contacts.
- Assisting in leading the Performance Management and Calibration processes.
- Assisting in the coordination and training of the HR community, communication to all Nestl employees, and providing appropriate project management reporting as needed by key partners.
- Conducting annual audit of Performance Development Plan forms and report findings to key stake holders at NUSA and Vevey.
- Supporting other performance management projects as they develop.
Talent Management & Organizational Planning
- Assisting in managing the Talent Assessment & Succession Planning processes.
- Assisting in the coordination and training of the HR community, communication to all Nestl employees, and providing appropriate reporting to support the movement of talent across Nestl.
- Supporting the monitoring and movement of talent in alignment with the Nestl Succession Planning processes, ensuring proper implementation of the process in coordination with Vevey, and entering approved succession plans into TPMS.
- Assist with other talent management projects as they develop.
Experience, Education and Skills requirements:
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Training and Development, Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field required.
- MS/MA/MBA preferred
- 2 years or more experience supporting HR Performance and Talent Management organizational processes.
- 2 years or more experience working with other HR systems and Talent and Performance Management systems (Success Factors preferred), Mentoring systems, Team rooms, etc.
- Prior experience working with confidential Human Resource/workforce information required.
- Experience in a large, global organization with talent assessment and organizational planning is a strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Successfactors, Workday, Taleo, and SAP are a plus.
- Position requires up to 15% travel.
- Strong organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Adept at learning new systems/software with advanced skills in: Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in working with mid and senior levels of organization.
- Ambitious, taking the initiative to find solutions.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities and deliverables.
- Demonstrated customer orientation, commitment to precise execution and detail orientation.
The Nestl Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.