Job Id : 4317
Jobtitle : SQL Developer
Location : Bucuresti , RO
Company Name : SOCIETE GENERALE
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $55,000 - $70,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-21
Required Skills : C, .NET,Microsoft SQL Programming
Benefits : No benefits are available
The H2R department is in charge of the Group IT systems for the HR and Real Estates business lines. It covers many services, like development, business analysis, tool deployments and support. Our clients are Societe Generale entities from EMEA zone.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Maintenance of tactical tools on H2R perimeter. (Microsoft SQL infrastructure, IIS and .net applications);
- Maintenance and evolution of the SQL database model;
- SQL queries, more complex reports which cannot be produced with a BI solution.
A little about You:
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft SQL programming;
- Well understanding of relational database model;
- Nice to have technologies like: C#, .NET,
- You have experience with Unit Testing & Continuos Integration frameworks approach;
- Good command of English (B2+) French is a plus (A2+).
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy; Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.
- Ad hoc Query Optimization
- Common Table Expressions
- Applications Maintenance
- DB Improvements
- Inline Views
- Sub querying
- Locks, Transaction and distributed control
- SQL Sprint Estimates
- Windowing functions
- Table and inline functions
- Link server objects
- Synonyms usage
- Job handling
- Joins and Cross apply
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience as a SQL Developer
- BA in Computer Science
- Knowledge in MSSQL, My SQL, Automations, Stored Procedures, Query Optimization
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.