Sr. Analyst, Investor Relations
PennyMac Loan Services, LLC – Westlake Village, CA
Assist the Director of Investor Relations in developing, managing and implementing a strategic investor relations program. Act as a liaison between the various internal business functions and investor relations. Prepare analysis and disclosures for dissemination to executive management, investors, analysts and other important stakeholders in the investment community on a proactive basis. Develop and maintain reporting on strategies, financial performance and disclosures of key competitors. Perform ad hoc research and analytics as required to address investor questions/concerns and inform executive management. This role requires a solid understanding of the companys strategic objectives, financial performance and operations. Job Description
- Aid in the development of presentations for the investment community.
- Prepare analysis and provide thoughtful input for the development of content for investor presentations, executive management reporting, SEC filings, annual reports and disclosures for the companys investor relations website.
- Develop and maintain a competitive intelligence process to analyze and distribute industry and competitor intelligence to executive management.
- Assist the director of IR in keeping senior management aware of key industry events and disclosures.
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly earnings disclosures, including: preparation of presentations and related scripts, press releases, and executing all logistical details related to the earnings call and public dissemination of the earnings data.
- Monitor and analyze data relating to trading activity in the companys stock, relevant industry data, and peer company performance.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the companys financial results, business strategies and disclosures and how they compare to key competitors.
- Liaise with accounting, finance and valuations groups to research investor inquiries, develop new disclosures and to confirm the accuracy of disclosures in the companys presentations and press releases
- Track investor inquiries and assist in the development of responses. Help prepare Q&A based on investor inquiries for posting to the companys IR website.
- Prepare written materials, such as press releases, earnings releases, investment updates, etc. for dissemination to executive management, directors and the public
- Maintain the investor relations calendar and schedule of events, including: earning releases, investor conferences, board of directors meetings, public relations activities, and competitor events.
- Assist in the maintenance and ongoing development of the companys investor relations website.
- Provide a general awareness of key internal developments by maintaining an active channel of communication within the Company.
- Monitor market trends, economic news, etc, that impact the broader market and company valuation.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organizations desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience
- Must have an understanding of financial statements and related disclosures
- Knowledge of mortgage/financial industry and the various industry participants
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
Years of Experience: 1 Education: Bachelor s Degree