Sr. Analyst, Web Analytics
Cimpress/Vistaprint – Waltham, MA
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions (VCS) provides exciting career opportunities in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment that is simplifying how companies distribute brand-consistent materials. As a start-up business unit of Cimpress, we continuously test ideas and make data-driven decisions to deliver a peerless ecommerce solution for our corporate customers. Our talented team of dedicated professionals is revolutionizing the custom print industry with our innovative ProShop platform a custom branded storefront that empowers organizations to quickly and easily create, customize, and order any print or promotional product while maintaining brand control. Learn more about how you can contribute to our dynamic, growing company at VistaprintCorporate.com.
To support this rapid growth, we are hiring across the board. As a Sr. Analyst, Web Analytics, you will proactively identify and drive solutions to improve our site customer experience. The successful candidate loves working with business intelligence tools, knows how to ensure the right data are gathered in the right way to generate actionable insights, and can partner with internal stakeholders to help drive the business. This is a pivotal role in our growing organization, as this candidate will have a front row seat in driving our site strategy based on the key results and trends they discover and present.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, UX and analytics to communicate results and recommendations, and advocate on behalf of our customers.
- Develop metrics and dashboards within Google Analytics that appropriately reflect the user experience, quality of a feature, product or system.
- Support the technical teams to implement any tracking requirements within Google Analytics and then QA and debug the implementation.
- Use experimental design and statistics to assist in the design and measurement of various tests and hypotheses.
In your role, you will also manage a range of other tasks including:
- Support the broader analytics team in analyzing transaction data, generating insights and troubleshooting data/reporting issues.
- Support in training users / developers.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with site data and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), integrating data tracking, summarizing data and insights.
- Bachelors in computer science, Engineering, Analytics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong understanding of web analytics, A/B testing, and UX optimization.
- Statistical modelling and data analysis experience (e.g. significance testing, sampling theory, etc.)
- Fluency in a database querying language (e.g. SQL).
- Demonstrated ability in working with software engineering, product management and UX teams.
- Confidence, self-drive and ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience within an eCommerce company (or similar).
- Hands-on experience with UX projects.
- Ability to engage with and influence senior leadership across a variety of functions and business lines.
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
- Proficiency in scripting for automation (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby).