Sr. AWS Developer Analyst
Job ID : 15551
Job Title : Sr. AWS Developer Analyst
Location : Tucson, AZ
Company Name : Mister Car Wash
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $121,930 - $151,340 per year
Job Type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2020-09-16
Benefits : No benefits are available
The Senior IT Developer Analyst will be playing a key role in our efforts to transform our data systems to the cloud with AWS. You will help evaluate AWS solutions, along with designing, architecting, and building the cloud-based Data Lake You will develop web services, integrating disparate systems, and creating visual reporting capabilities. You will be part of a customer-focused team that provides application support, data access, and reports to end users to drive business decisions based on that information.
- You will lead the team to architect and build an AWS data platform for the company’s critical information needs.
- You play a leadership role in your team – they look to you for advice on the technical and business issues facing them. You work very efficiently and routinely deliver the right things.
- You have a system-wide, architectural view of the solutions that you build, and you consistently think in terms of architecture. You contribute functional and technical design leadership towards the delivery of multiple high-performance, stable, scalable systems.
- You drive best practices, set standards, and define metrics for your team. Other engineers in your department regard you as an expert in one or more technical domains.
- You provide advice and mentoring to other Developer Analysts, administrators, and engineers. You are a key influencer in your team’s strategy and contribute significantly to planning. You show solid judgment in making technical trade-offs between your organization’s short and long term business needs. You can manage and take ownership of relationships with 3rd party vendors to ensure the company receives the best support and a product with features aligned with the company’s goals.
- You find the best way forward (even if it’s not your idea) and you convince your team when confronted with different views. You proactively contribute to knowledge-sharing across technical and business stakeholders. You and navigate difficult situations with professionalism and good judgment.
- You use your database, software, and business experience to optimize the AWS services to meet our needs.
- You will research and implement the latest data analytics technologies and identify opportunities to accelerate business access to data in a self-service manner, including the development of analytical and graphical reports.
- You will provide excellent customer service to support the team’s applications, reports, and data systems—fostering a team environment that is supportive and customer-focused.
- You troubleshoot and solve complex data integration, application and reporting issues by write complex SQL queries and using the latest BI and reporting tools.
- 5-10 years of experience in Data Modeling, Data Architecture, Software Design, or Application Development
- 2-4 years of experience in designing and utilizing cloud-based computing infrastructure and platforms
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server/SSIS, and other enterprise database engines
- Knowledge of website architecture and responsive web design and experience building/using web APIs (XML, REST, JSON)
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing timelines, including working closely with business users to understand and interpret their requirements and unstated needs
- BA/BS in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- Opportunity to play a key role in designing and building cloud data systems
- A fun working environment with a culture that is truly People First
- Premier national employer and aggressively growing company
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Car Wash Discounts