Sr. Business Systems Analyst
CACI – Norfolk, VA
CACI is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to support a Navy sustainment and modernization effort that includes analysis, web and database development, server and system administration, as well as training and support.
What Youll Get to Do:
- Work as a Team Lead / Manager
- Coordinate with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Make recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
- Prepares milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- US citizenship with active Secret clearance.
- Must have experience in requirements analysis, software planning and research and prototyping.
- Able to understand the day-to-day operational needs of customers; identify problems in business processes and systems and propose solutions that meet user needs.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand work problems and procedures and ensure accuracy of work and careful documentation.
- Requires a good working knowledge of business systems lifecycle and functional user needs.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated analytical skills, critical thinking and ability to prepare concept papers, briefs and official documents using MS Office suite applications.
- Ability to speak and present comfortably in large group settings.
- Experience in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life cycle Management Systems.
- Experience with Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture Framework (DODAF).
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), with emphasis on the guidance issued by the DoD Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO).
- Software languages, applications, operating systems, frameworks, integrated data environments and other expertise.
- Software/Systems Engineering using Agile methodologies, with the ability to tailor to a specific systems engineering process and software development tools
- Use of PMO-IT SDLC tools. (Serena Business Manager, Serena Dimensions, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, and HP Application Life cycle Management (ALM) and Unified Functional Testing (UFT)) Database Programming schema design, architecture, performance tuning, SQL scripting, database consolidation, database migration, system backups and database admin.
- Application Test and Evaluation, particularly unit testing and integration testing.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.