Job Id : 817
Jobtitle : Sr. Data Scientist
Location : Allen, TX
Company Name : JLL
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $70,000 - $80,000 PER YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Science
Benefits : No benefits are available
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Team player able to collaborate effectively in large cross-functional projects.
- Client orientation, business acumen, and execution skills to drive superior business results.
- Experience using data to answer business questions, find new insights, understand drivers, detect potential issues, and make recommendations to decision makers.
- Experience developing impactful visualizations, dashboards, and reports.
- Knowledgeable about multivariate statistics, statistical modelling, and development of metrics/KPIs.
- Knowledgeable about machine learning algorithms and demonstrated experience implementing classification models, regression models, cluster analysis.
- Demonstrated experience developing processes to extract, load, and transform data from different types of structured and unstructured sources.
- Demonstrated experience developing data-prep processes and feature-engineering pipelines to help feed analytical databases, dashboards, data models, and data analyses.
- Knowledgeable about simulation and optimization models.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about challenges, quality of work and reputation.
- Ability to excel in an intellectually demanding and challenging environment.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding results under time pressure.
- Ability to organise time and tasks and communicate risks pro-actively.
- Ability to quickly learn new methods, algorithms, techniques, and tools.
Additional Valuable Skills:
- Experience with agile methodologies applied to BI and analytics development
- Experience delivering near-real time analytics and data streaming processes.
- Experience designing the architecture of analytical processes/solutions in a way that accelerates time to market, maximizes reuse, performs well, and ensures quality.
- Experience with data architecture, data integration/ETL, and data warehouse implementation in a complex environment.
- Experience in Deep Learning models and AI frameworks.
- Experience in Text Analytics, NLP, and Natural Language Generation.
- Experience in Statistical Process Control.
- Experience implementing forecasts accounting for trends, seasonality, and external drivers.
- Experience in Operations Research and optimization models (LP, MILP, NLP, GA.)
- Experience implementing forecasting models that properly account for trends, seasonality patterns, and external drivers.
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and similar
- Experience with Longitudinal Data Analysis, Discrete Choice Models, and Survey Analysis
- Experience with design of experiments and statistical measurement to optimize results
- Experience with different types of database technologies (relational, graph, etc.)
- Prior consulting experience is advantageous.
Sunpower Austin, TX
Job Description : Requirements: B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer ...
Access Staffing New York, New York
Job Description : The Network Engineer has accountability for researching, ...
CACI International Pensacola, FL
Job Description Responsibility : Design, evaluation, and architecture ...
PangeaTwo Birmingham, Alabama
Job Description : Duties Responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining both...
Daxko Birmingham, AL
Job Description : Responsibilities : Ownership of DBA tasks for our ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.