- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Team player able to collaborate effectively in large cross-functional projects.
- Client orientation, business acumen, and execution skills to drive superior business results.
- Experience using data to answer business questions, find new insights, understand drivers, detect potential issues, and make recommendations to decision makers.
- Experience developing impactful visualizations, dashboards, and reports.
- Knowledgeable about multivariate statistics, statistical modelling, and development of metrics/KPIs.
- Knowledgeable about machine learning algorithms and demonstrated experience implementing classification models, regression models, cluster analysis.
- Demonstrated experience developing processes to extract, load, and transform data from different types of structured and unstructured sources.
- Demonstrated experience developing data-prep processes and feature-engineering pipelines to help feed analytical databases, dashboards, data models, and data analyses.
- Knowledgeable about simulation and optimization models.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about challenges, quality of work and reputation.
- Ability to excel in an intellectually demanding and challenging environment.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding results under time pressure.
- Ability to organise time and tasks and communicate risks pro-actively.
- Ability to quickly learn new methods, algorithms, techniques, and tools.
Additional Valuable Skills:
- Experience with agile methodologies applied to BI and analytics development
- Experience delivering near-real time analytics and data streaming processes.
- Experience designing the architecture of analytical processes/solutions in a way that accelerates time to market, maximizes reuse, performs well, and ensures quality.
- Experience with data architecture, data integration/ETL, and data warehouse implementation in a complex environment.
- Experience in Deep Learning models and AI frameworks.
- Experience in Text Analytics, NLP, and Natural Language Generation.
- Experience in Statistical Process Control.
- Experience implementing forecasts accounting for trends, seasonality, and external drivers.
- Experience in Operations Research and optimization models (LP, MILP, NLP, GA.)
- Experience implementing forecasting models that properly account for trends, seasonality patterns, and external drivers.
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and similar
- Experience with Longitudinal Data Analysis, Discrete Choice Models, and Survey Analysis
- Experience with design of experiments and statistical measurement to optimize results
- Experience with different types of database technologies (relational, graph, etc.)
- Prior consulting experience is advantageous.
Capital One - US Plano, TX
Capital One - US Plano, TX
Bank of America Richardson, TX
CBRE Dallas, TX
Accenture Dallas, TX