At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
Position Summary Researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Lead responsibility for technical direction of a group of engineers or functions as a technical specialist formulating and developing advanced engineering concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Evaluates the desired goal of the system and develops, designs, or selects the required equipment, power controls, piping, structures and earthwork to achieve the goal:
- Performs calculations and evaluations in the design of equipment and systems for industrial and commercial applications:
- Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects:
- Directs activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards, and customer requirements:
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer:
- May direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations:
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering task.
- 10+ years of electrical power experience required
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline is required
- Familiarity with ETAP and/or SKM preferred
- PE registration/license is required
- Must have 5 years of Experience on Offshore projects
- Familiarity with Datacentric Engineering Solutions a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston Job Posting: Jun 24, 2019, 4:03:02 PM