This is an opportunity to join the Integrated Communication Systems (ICS) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Team in a Financial Analyst role and support the Manager of ICS FP&A. In this role the candidate will support top-down and bottom-up financial analysis for the Mission Area, focusing on accurate and integrated forecasting and risk analysis for Bookings, Sales, Profit, and Cash Flow. The successful candidate will collaborate with key leaders across the organization to ensure appropriately managed expectations and cross-functional communication.
This assignment provides a unique opportunity to gain exposure the Mission Area Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan process, with particular emphasis on Sales and Profit. The candidate will assist in the preparation of both the Five Year plan and Annual Operating Plan. The role will be intricately involved in the month closing, preparing Business Area review for the CFO presentations, preparation of Management for monthly operating reviews to the President of SAS, and financial overviews and other reporting activities as required and provide variance analysis.
This position will be an integral part of a fast paced finance team where strategic thinking, multitasking and individual initiative are key requirements. The successful candidate will be able to provide support for ad hoc data reporting as well as participating in Mission Area initiatives as required.
- 4 years of Relate Experience
- Strong computer skills, which include a high level of proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel functions (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Macros, etc.).
- Good written and verbal skills including demonstrated ability to succinctly present complex information to all levels of management.
- Ability to interact with and influence individuals at every level of the Finance and functional organizations.
- No clearance required AND role requires access to US only data
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking.
- Sound analytical, problem identification, and problem solving skills
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to expand on existing practices and improve processes and data analysis.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute in a dynamic and highly collaborative team-based environment.
- Ability to work under general direction and actively participate in determining objectives of assignments.
- Proficiency with SAP/APEX and Microsoft Office products (Excel, word, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree (Finance / Accounting or related disciplines preferred)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.