Job Id : 750
Jobtitle : Sr. Front End Developer / UI Developer
Location : Morristown, NJ
Company Name : NCS Technologies, Inc.
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Consultant, Information Technology
Benefits : No benefits are available
Sr UI Developer
• Develop the client-side user interface of single-page web applications, that closely adhere to visual designs and established design standards, ensuring that they render appropriately across multiple devices and browsers
• Participate in design and requirements planning, providing feedback based on your knowledge of client-side controls, patterns and best practices
• Work within, and help establish, client-side coding guidelines, to ensure reusability, modularity and efficiency
• Work closely with your product team to prioritize and implement new application features, while simultaneously maintaining the quality of existing features and functionality
• Monitor the performance of production web applications to look for opportunities for optimization
• Assist the product team in managing and grooming the product backlog, assigning points to backlog items to correctly establish velocity, and establishing sprint goals
• Own the planning, completion, integration and quality of the code you produce
• Stay up to date with technology, tools, design trends, and industry best practices to help evolve the brand and team skills
Sr. Front End Developer
• Preferred 5+ years’ hands-on experience developing responsive, single-page applications using the AngularJS framework
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Deep, hands on, working knowledge of modern web development frameworks/technologies: AngularJS (1.x), Angular (2 +), REST, JSON, Node, NPM, WebPackGrunt, HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS, Foundation
• Technical understanding of Microsoft server-side technologies and how they combine with SPA front end code to deliver a superior user experience. This includes .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, WCF, WebAPI, MVC, .NET Remoting, WPF)
• CMS experience is not required, but is a plus (Craft CMS, PHP, MySQL, Twig templating engine)
• Working knowledge of GIT source code control and branching methodologies, debugging, performance monitoring, benchmarking, logging, and testing tools
• You are comfortable with Agile development tools such as Visual Studio Team Services, Jira Agile, etc.
• Your code is clean, efficient, and you strive for reusability in your designs
• Strong customer orientation
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Synchronisys Sterling, VA
Responsibilities: Perform data processing activities for ongoing client services and assist ...
compunnel Software Group Inc Richmond, VA
Job Description: The DBA provides technical expertise in the design, implementation, and ...
Upstream Global Services Minneapolis, MN
Job Description: Solid exposure to .NET/Microservices architecture Solid .NET development ...
Bforce Solutions Jersey City, NJ
Responsibilities: Partner with internal stakeholders, capabilities, Microsoft and other ...
IT-SCIENT LLC Chicago, Illinois
Job Description: VB6 hands-on development Support experience VB6 to VB.NET migration ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.