We are seeking Sr. Java Developer to join our team in Jacksonville, FL!
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and supporting technology to provide enterprise connectivity solutions in web services and systems integrations both for internal and external customer applications. Contribute across the entire development cycle including design, coding, testing, and support of micro services applications and cloud based integration solutions. Collaborate in a fast-paced team environment to create customer-focused
- Design & develop Service-oriented Web Services and Connectivity solutions (including integrated process, applications, data, cloud infrastructure & technology) to solve business problems and needs
- Collaborate with technical and business teams to determine technical requirements and provide system design specifications based on business functional requirements
- Work with technical team members to evaluate and recommend new technologies and standards. Develop proof of concepts, prototypes, and supporting documentation.
- Develop test strategy, executes unit and systems test plans, verifying and documenting the results.
- Analyzes production applications and services issues and determines the most efficient and economical programming solutions.
Typically has 6+ years of relevant experience
- 6+ years of experience in Java language
- 2+ years of experience with Spring Boot
- 2+ years understanding and experience in at least 2 additional programming languages
- 2+ year of experience Agile development processes (Scrum preferred)
- Working knowledge of web services API and micro service architectures (HTML5, Spring, REST)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with Java 8 preferred
- Energetic and passionate self-starter that brings strong technical skills and creative problem solving techniques to the team
- Experience with Development Tools including Eclipse, Atlassian, JIRA, Bamboo or similar
- Experience designing and developing micro services solutions and REST interfaces with third party applications
- Experience/Knowledge with cloud platform technologies (Azure, Google Cloud, Pivotal)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including development, quality assurance, product management, project management, business analysts, and support.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies and processes
- Strong problem solving, written and verbal communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability [email protected]
Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!