Fort Worth - TX, TX4600A, 4600 Alliance Gateway Freeway, 76177
Brett Jeffery Henninger
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every clients goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of own your tomorrow every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Service Quality (SQ) team focuses on providing actionable feedback to employees so they produce a positive client experience by having diagnostic and consultative conversations. Service Quality is a behavior-focused coaching model. The Quality Assurance Team Manager will partner with the QA Director, CS&S Directors and VPs in developing Quality Assurance strategic program plans, as well as implement these changes alongside QA staff.
What youll do:
- Coach QA staff, both on-site and remotely, on building and refining their coaching effectiveness
- Leverage analysts to identify, capture and interpret key quality measurement data and feedback through all monitoring, internal or external client surveys and other listening posts.
- Provide monthly feedback plans on calls evaluated, and partner with key leadership teams to continually improve the client experience
- Work with Team Managers to implement strategic plans, and inspire others to achieve outstanding results
- Partner with Team Managers to develop objectives and set priorities for implementing strategic plans.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company and evaluation of intangibles
- Clearly understand all aspects of businesses they support; policies and procedures, products, services, guidance on providing customer service, problem resolution and trading functions
What you have:
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 9/10 licenses required
- FINRA Series 66 strongly preferred
- Three or more years of people manager experience in a financial service call center setting, preferably with an emphasis on service quality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing several tasks simultaneously. Experience leading remote teams strongly preferred
- Solid mentoring background, employee development skills, and understanding of coaching processes and varying adult learning styles
- Strong knowledge of the securities industry and investment vehicles (e.g. IRAs, brokerage accounts)
- Self-directed, self-motivated, comfortable being supported virtually and able to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Excellent analytical abilities as demonstrated by gathering, analyzing, and delivering information in both verbal and written formats
- Exhibited success in creating a through the client eyes experience with a focus on proactive and productive conversations
- Coaching or Training background strongly preferred
- Strong communication and partnership skills to work effectively with colleagues and business partners cross-site in a fast-paced, results oriented culture
What youll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about [email protected]
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.) Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.
If you need an accommodation in the application process, please email [email protected] or call HR Direct at 800-725-3535.
Job Specifications Relocation Offered?: No
Work Schedule: Days
Languages: English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications: FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 9, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
Relevant Work Experience: Financial Services-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs
Position Located In: TX - Westlake
Job Type: Full Time
Activation Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Expiration Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019