· Able to code against entire technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
· Expertise in both Swift and Objective-C.
· Experience with Cocoapods and/or Carthage.
· Experience with web-services integration.
· Self-published applications to App store would be a bonus Job Requirements
· Designs and Develops software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
· Designs specific components or frameworks for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
· Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
· Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
· Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects, in conjunction with other teams.
· Leads programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
· Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
· Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
· Work with business/design partners to create cost effective, high quality applications
· Serves as a high-level technical resource and “go-to” person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
· Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution.
· Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team.
Globant Orlando, FL
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International Orlando, FL
OrangePeople Lake Buena Vista, FL
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Orlando, FL
Falcon's Creative Group Orlando, FL