Welcome to the CANA-H2R family. Let us assist you in experiencing the 'role of a lifetime' that you have only heard of from the network or read in media. Join a global family of 150000+ professionals leading the IT industry through decades of experience in providing high-end solutions, next generation services, support, innovation, training etc. Join a company that has committed to hiring 10,000 workers in USA in the next two years. Be part of a company that has federal support for their commitment to opening four state of the art technology centers across the USA.
COME AND JOIN | CANA-H2R is hiring .Net Developer for a Fulltime role with one our client at Concord, CA and other multiple locations in USA. Job Requirements
· At least of 10 years’ progressive technology experience is needed
· Extensive experience with automation/configuration management using advanced MS technologies
· Must have expert-level expertise with Web Service Development (RESTful/SOAP) and micro-services architecture on Microsoft .NET Core.
· Experience with web technologies and responsive design and use of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular and/or React-JS, Bootstrap, XML, JSON
· Expertise and familiarity with SAML2 and OAuth identity management and identity federation services
· Understanding of web application security best practices, OWASP and designing secure applications
· Experience with fundamentals of agile culture, projects and team
· Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and goals-based environment with time-bound deliverables
If you get interested, then please share your resume at [email protected] / 908-888-0016
SQA Concepts inc San Ramon, CA
NESS USA INC San Ramon, CA
iManage.com San Francisco, CA
Tech Era Inc San Ramon, CA
IBM through AKSCELLENCE SOLUTIONS Pleasanton, CA