Job ID : 27700
Location : Remote
Company Name : Winsai LLC
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $90,000 - $130,000 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Network Engineer L1,Network Engineer, Network Administrator,
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
The Network Engineer works for and under the general direction of the Manager, Network Engineering. Responsibilities include planning and designing the network infrastructure and enterprise network solutions; troubleshooting, installing, implementing and administering network systems and providing Tier III support. Also analyzes capacity issues and develops capacityplanning models. Responsible for ensuring planned testing activities are executed. Develops and documents network standards and polices.
:Essential Duties & Responsibilities These are typical responsibilities for this position and should not be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. May perform other duties as assigned.
1. Planning: Conducts short- and long-term planning to meet network requirements.
2. Network System Design and Implementation: Designs and implements network systems.
3. Strong working familiarity with Cisco IOS with hands-on experience configuring Cisco routers switches and firewalls.
4. Network Connectivity: Provides support for network connectivity or related network issues for the user community.
5. Network Installation: Plans and monitors the installation of network systems.
6. Network Monitoring: Analyzes network activity and network problems to discover and prevent systematic errors. Recommends network design changes/enhancements for improved systems availability and performance.
7. Issue Resolution: Troubleshoots diagnoses and resolves network problems. Researches, analyzes and recommends the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify any network deficiencies or to enhance network performance.
8. Capacity Planning: Analyzes facilities bandwidth requirements and system interdependencies. Develops capacity-planning models.
9. Disaster Recovery: Ensures planned testing activities are performed and technical criteria are met.
10. Network Performance Assessment: Assesses network performance to ensure that it meets the present and future needs of the business. Provides network-planning recommendations to management.
11. Network Performance Assessment: Assesses network performance to ensure that it meets the present and future needs of the business. Provides network planning recommendations to management.
12. Vendor Management: Evaluates services provided by vendors and recommends changes.
13. Knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring and management tools such as Solar Winds, Cisco Works, What’s up Gold, Wire shark, Websense, etc.
14. Knowledge of commercial enterprise-level tools and products to provide network services, including: firewalls, IPS/IDS, DNS, DHCP, web security, TACACS+, VPN and NAC.
15. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and the general public.
16. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to provide the “Fischer Price” explanation of technology for nontechnical managers, directors and above. Great people skills are a must!
17. Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
18. Ability to act as Network Engineering Manager in the absence of the manager
Required physical, lifting, and sensory capabilities are requirements to perform the job successfully. Typical environmental conditions associated with job.BGP, OSPF, and MPLS TACACS DHCP and DNS VLAN, NAT, PAT, ACL, STP, HSRP
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. CCNP, CCSP or Design Professional (CCDP) Certifications. Familiarity with network, server, storage virtualization i.e. VSAN, VRF, VPN, and VMWare vSphere. Experience with Cisco enterprise grade products to include: Nexus 7000, 6500, 4500, ACE/GSS, ASA, IPS/IDS, TACACS+, Meeting Place/WebEx, Any connect, and Cisco Network Access Control products. Advanced knowledge of IOS, NX-OS, EIGRP, BGP, GRE and OSPF.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.