Sr Project Manager
BUSINESS INTEGRA, INC – Corte Madera, CA
- Drive the planning and implementation of IT projects with a cross functional team of IT and business partners.
- Use established RH project management methodology/tools to produce and maintain deliverables.
- Develop and execute the project plan, which includes work plans, schedules, milestones, critical paths, budgets, project scope and deliverable/responsibility matrices
- Track any issues, assess their impact and drive to resolution.
- Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, and on-scope delivery of the assigned IT projects
KEY PROJECT DETAILS:
- The core project for this role will be to work with business stakeholders, internal and external technical teams (both on and offshore) to plan, coordinate and manage the re-platforming of the rh.com website. Other projects include an applicant tracking system and systems implementations for our Hospitality division.
- This role will be responsible for ensuring stakeholder/customer satisfaction through preparation, development, implementation, and delivery of new rh.com web UI and back end services; managing contractual cost and schedule; and supporting the PMO Practice in identifying and mitigating risks to insure quality project completion on time and within budget.
- Coordinate all internal team and vendor contract related work effort required to ensure successful implementation within required time frame.
- Develop and manage well-structured project plans and enforce Statements of Work, as well as manage project risk, issues, scope, timelines and budget.
- Effectively communicate with the stakeholders and internal team members related to project timelines, milestones, and issues; and setting expectations across all stakeholders.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with stakeholders, internal team, vendors and internal departments; exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Customer Service Focused, with high quality standards, flexibility and grace under pressure.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience in IT project and/or program management, experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Technical Project Management expertise across the entire lifecycle: requirements, design, code, test, deploy
- Proven project and people leadership skills
- Ability to work with and communicate to a wide variety of audiences, across many segments and levels of the organization, both business and technical, while working independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a sense of humor
- Ability to achieve results through influence and persuasion.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment are essential
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80.00 to $110.00 /hour
- HR: 1 year (Required)
- Ecommerce: 1 year (Required)
- Waterfall: 1 year (Required)
- Agile: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 7 years (Required)
- PMO: 1 year (Required)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Required)
- Corte Madera, CA (Required)