SHI has an exciting opportunity within our Enterprise Solutions Group for a Senior Solutions Specialist supporting the Lifecycle Services practice. This position requires pre-sales activities, such as working with SHI AEs, to respond to RFPs and develop SOWs for opportunities related to Lifecycle services, and developing and designing complex Lifecycle service solutions.
This position reports to the Sr. Program Director of Lifecycle Services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Combine service offerings in all Lifecycle service areas for a holistic Customer solution
- Create cohesive and clear responses for RFP and SOW content for complex opportunities
- Use pricing tools to develop pricing for fixed price engagements, understands GP and Revenue
- Develop assumptions and constraints for risk mitigation for Customer and Partner contracts
- Learn and understand service offerings in all Lifecycle service areas
- Successfully complete RFPs, SOWs and Pricing Models
- Ensure development of high-quality proposal, RFP, and SOW content to the customer
- Develop and design complex Lifecycle service solutions
- Create technical and services solutions that are market competitive as well as targeting specific client needs
- Establish and maintain relationships with Sales and the Customer and any third party advisors/partners
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- 5 -7 years direct experience working with Lifecycle Services and Managed Services offerings. Experience in Project Management for large complex projects, Workspace Services, Security, Virtualization, Cloud or Datacenter technologies is a plus
- 5- 7 years working in customer facing or customer support roles
- Must have solution selling experience with a proven track record
- Ability to construct a cohesive and clear response using both boiler plate and custom content
- Expert in using pricing tools for fixed price engagements (WBS, DaaS, and PMO calculators) and understand where GM concessions can be made
- Ability to identify assumptions and apply constraints for risk mitigation for both Customer and Partner contracts
- Ability to translate opportunities into Lifecycle solutions through Proposals, RFXs, SOWs. The role supports sales conversations and selling opportunities
- Provide a consultative approach with customers and ability to articulate technical concepts using simple business language for the non-technical
- Ability to dialogue credibly at a technical detail level within field of expertise and engaging at executive levels as needed
- Self-driven / Self-Initiator and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Able to communicate clearly with peers as well as management
- Ability and willingness to travel 10% to support national customers and services opportunities
- Experience in multiple IT disciplines
- Project or field deployment experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationships and trust across all levels of the company
- Strong customer facing presentation skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with SHI Partners for competitive pricing and solid solutions
- Proactive in monitoring and engaging Sales for existing Customer opportunities
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million software-only regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHIs goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Job Type: Full-time
- customer support: 5 years (Required)
- Managed Services offerings: 5 years (Required)
- Lifecycle Services: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts