Sr. Network Engineer – Zscaler ZIA
Job ID : 27251
Location : Charlotte, NC
Company Name : DKMRBH Inc
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Banking
Salary : $52 - $55 per hour
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : Zscaler,Network Engineer,
Benefits : Medical Insurance,401K
Job Description :
- Join the team to lead the support of the new Cloud Proxy service, develop a change structure, and monitor the services with a key focus on SLA’s and stability to deliver services with minimal downtime, globally
- Understand, and support, the full platform product life cycle
- Support the platforms and determine the best operating model that enables our people to be productive 7x24 regardless of geography
- Participate in service reviews, continually improving our service
- Create and deploy scalable monitoring systems for massively growing global infrastructure
- Contribute to OS packaging and distribution
- Write augment, and maintain Ops documentations
- Define and deliver a selection of appropriate tools and target state connectivity solutions, service management, and service catalog integration
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement desired solutions providing best practice advice to other teams to optimize Zscaler Cloud effectiveness.
- The Network Operations Engineer is a technical position, reporting to the Manager, Network Security Operations Services, and will interact heavily with the Federated Operations community.
- The Network Operations Engineer will be responsible for determining the business requirements and manage the day to day operational effectiveness and stability of the Cloud Proxy services through integration with Zscaler.
- This role will be responsible for monitoring, execution of changes, and technical direction for the Cloud Proxy services.
- An understanding of the End User Services, Firewall management, and DNS technical complexities of integration and support, and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment, is necessary.
- A critical aspect of the role is to manage and support the network aspects of Network Security Service programs for Internet and Remote Access connectivity and for corporate expansion and integration.
- Responsible for managing technical solutions that will carry TIAA into the future and support a period of tremendous change, leading with influence and a balanced approach to quality execution, stability, and world-class customer support.
- The successful candidate must have a proven ability as a strong team player, able to collaborate and influence to achieve goals that define and develop best-in-class network security service.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting, monitoring, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors on a large enterprise and global scale.
- Hands-on technical experience with proxy services, both cloud and on-premise, such as Zscaler and Blue Coat
- Validated knowledge of network technologies through the achievement of professional certifications.
- Solid understanding of network and data center architecture, including cloud architectures in design, implementation, and operations such as Microsoft Teams, AWS, Workday.
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure suppliers and service offerings including or like Cisco, F5 Networks, Palo Alto, Riverbed, Zscaler, Blue Coat, AT&T, CenturyLink, and Telstra
- Knowledge of security design principals ensuring secure, scalable, and supportable network services
- A proven track record of technical experience with network technologies, tools, and platforms
- Deep understanding of the design, operation, and regulatory aspects of global networks
- Solid understanding of remote access and SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred along with relevant industry certifications
- Senior leader presence with strong attributes of technical proficiency, business acumen, analytical, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to travel
- Passion for leading change and ability to bring others along