Sr. Service Delivery Engineer (JR1003874)
Broadridge – Houston, TX
Broadridge is hiring a Service Delivery Engineer. Are you passionate about new and innovative technology solutions? If you re looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm based in Edgewood NY or in Houston, TX, we urge you to continue reading below.
- You will participate with other members to design, implement and support our growing demand Docker Enterprise Platform.
- You will administer *NIX, Linux servers, perform software installation, server maintenance.
- Create documentations, procedures, turnover document for the supporting products.
- Work directly with the business partner to provide project status on a weekly basis
- Provide support as needed and able to work under pressure while working on production issues
- Perform and participate annual system readiness, capacity planning and provide recommendation to ensure environment meets SLA.
- You will participate on an Oncall rotation which provide off hour support
- You will also support and perform weekend changes when required
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline or equivalent 5-7 years experience
- You have 5-7+ years experience in Service delivery related roles and/or functional leadership role for Systems Administration of AIX/Redhat Linux systems, Docker Enterprise Edition.
- Knowledge in Server administration on AIX 5/6/7, RHEL 5/6/7. NFS, Veritas VxVM, Veritas Cluster Software
- Working experience on administer Docker Container, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes Orchestration
- Good understand of Apache, Tomcat and Websphere
- Knowledge of Aqua Security a plus
- 3+ years of installing, configuring, maintaining, and deploying Docker Enterprise
- Knowledge of disk management tools such as LVM, Veritas Volume Manager.
- Working experience with various scripting language a plus. Ex: bash, ksh, PERL, ruby
- Knowledge of Chef, Jenkin, Terraform also a plus but not required.
- Strong functional knowledge of core protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, LDAP, NFS and DNS.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, providing root cause analysis and remediation to mitigate future risk with appropriate Technical and Operational staff to resolve issues. #LI-AS1
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.