Overview Why is this role critical? The Sr. Software Engineer works with a team to develop mission-critical, service-oriented applications. This role is a key-contributor to the organization and future technologies.
- Position Title: Sr. Software Engineer
- Name of Employer: naviHealth, Inc.
- Job Location: 210 Westwood Pl., Suite 400, Brentwood, TN 37027
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Summary of Duties:
- Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Architect and design solutions. Write high quality code with 100% unit-test coverage.
- Engage with team members in a collaborative manner while achieving deliverable objectives.
- Contribute to team growth by providing advice mentoring, and coaching other engineers with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to decision makers.
Qualifications: Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field of study and seven (7) years of experience in the job offered or closely related occupation. Demonstrated experience with:
- Designing, developing, and delivering software services at enterprise scale;
- Microsoft .NET Core, Entity Framework, and C#;
- RESTful Services;
- CI/CD environment;
- Container-based deployment; and
- MoM and ESB, including Kafka and RabbitMQ.
About naviHealth Being a pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions with 19 years of experience, naviHealth is uniquely positioned to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. We provide clinical service support alongside proprietary technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes.
Our values We care about the people we serve. We care about each other. We care about our communities. We embrace innovation. We like simple.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.