.NET DEVELOPMENT , TFS System ADMIN
Sr. Build/Release Engineer.
Must have previous .NET Development experience.
The location is Scottsdale, AZ,
10+ years exp.
• Own, configure and manage development tools (primarily TFS) for fast and reliable deployments of our software
• TFS System administration including:
o TFS Server Administration
o Management of continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) and release artifacts
o Configuration of Process, Build and Work Item Templates
• Oversee change management, builds, automated unit test execution and reporting, source change control and change reporting
• Participate in architectural decisions to help improve reliability and scalability of our software
• Recommend and implement best practices for branching strategies and maintenance that supports new development initiatives, maintenance releases and emergency fixes
• 2+ years of experience configuring and managing Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013+
• 3+ years of experience developing, implementing and maintaining required server components and automation scripts to host continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes suitable for large-scale, cloud-hosted applications
• 5+ years of technical experience in various aspects of application lifecycle management in an Agile environment
• Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Experience managing multiple branches of the same product and branching/merging strategies
• Azure experience and understanding of multi-tenant hosting
• Chef or Puppet development experience a plus
• Previous .NET Development experience required.