Stone Kitchen & Fabricator Rep (MA)
HireBetter – Norwood, MA
The Role: Kitchen & Bath Territory Sales Representative Location: Woburn, MA
Hirebetter s client is a growing, innovative leader in the surfaces industry. Our client is dedicated to being an innovator in the industry with plans for rapid growth and expansion. They are extremely entrepreneurial and lead with a passion for the stone business.
Our client is seeking a professional client facing Kitchen & Bath Fabricator Sales Representative. This is a role that will build relationships with current and potential customers and provide deep knowledge and training on product offerings.
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate well with consumers
- Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within specific territory - customers include Kitchen and Bath dealers and granite and quartz fabricators
- Gain a deep understanding of products, market competition and be able to position products to overcome objections
- Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability
- Understand retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI
- Quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customer orders
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company s delivery schedules
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- Utilize marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
- Research and analyzes customer needs and demands based on market information
- Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
- Attend trade shows throughout the year as required
- Perform additional duties as required
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Two (2) plus years experience in channel distribution sales
- Must have previous Slab, Tile or Countertop Sales Experience
- Strong math skills calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, and volume
- Ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel withing the region ****93% ****93%
- Valid driver s license
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.