Educators On Call -
Educators On Call (EOC) is the premier provider of temporary educational staffing to charter and independent/private schools in the Greater Philadelphia area. We are looking for people who want to change the world one classroom at a time! We are looking for individuals that want to make a difference and inspire students to be their best.
What can EOC offer to you?
• Competitive Bi-weekly pay
We are looking to build a strong and diverse team of:
- State certified substitutes teachers
- Non-certified substitutes teachers (minimum Bachelor's degree required)
- Special education (SPED) substitutes teachers
Substitutes are needed to fill:
- General short and long term assignments
- SPED short and long term assignments
- Long term to Permanent placements
EOC substitute teachers are passionate & professional educators, responsible for operating a safe, orderly, and positive classroom environment while the regular teacher is absent. EOC substitute teachers must effectively manage the classroom and provide instruction for students while adhering to all school policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate (preferred, not required)
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal History Clearance (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- Federal Criminal History Clearance (Act 24)
- Tuberculosis Test reflecting negative results
New and seasoned educators get the opportunity to enter the education field on a part-time basis and enhance valuable skills:
K-12 Instruction (All Subjects)
ESL / ESOL Instruction
Best ways to follow lesson plans
Student Records Management
Formal & Informal Learner Assessment
Classroom Management & Discipline
Parent / Teacher Communications
and much more!
Still not sure if this is the right career move for you? Check out our blog: EOC’s Top 10 Advantages of Substitute Teaching
If you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children, you're the one we're looking for!
Call (phone hidden) for more information.
Educators On Call is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.