Position Summary:EY has a powerful purpose: Building a better working world. The BMC Tax team has an ambitious plan to accelerate and unlock the power of this purpose both inside and outside the organization so that the brand becomes a more potent driving force toward EYs Vision 2020 growth ambitions.
The project is as exciting as it is complex. Its about inspiring a global business around a brand idea and embedding brand thinking across all touch points. Our job is to inspire stakeholders around the brand purpose and to produce assets, from films to Q&As, to activate the brand idea.
The Tax Intern will help support the team in orchestrating and activating this plan. The role requires a proactive, energetic, detail-oriented professional who enjoys taking on challenges and being part of the action.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develop effective relationships with the internal team, internal agency and external agencies.
- Become familiar in all processes and structure.
- Excel in all the basics and admin tasks the team might have including; filing, organising meetings, taking notes.
- Be an expert in powerpoint and excel.
- Be a confident organizer and communicator.
- Be proactive and tenacious.
- Have an understanding and passion for Brands and creative.
- Be confident to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Have an eye for detail.
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate a strong eye for detail.
- Be a strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently.
- Be flexible and able to deal with rapidly changing situations.
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious to learn on the job.
- Internships or previous employment, university roles that supports the essential functions in this job
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status