We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASAs first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is seeking an Maintenance Supervisor to support our industrial maintenance department at the Bell facility in Hurst, TX.
This Supervisor Maintenance manages and directs the daily activities of the technical staff responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of Bell Helicopter s physical assets required for manufacturing and production.
- Manage union covered, hourly staff that maintains COE equipment and machinery, providing 24 hour response to assure minimal disruptions to the production flow
- Make recommendations for budgeting, staffing, planning and directing a highly technical organization consisting of union covered hourly personnel.
- Assure responsiveness to the COE maintenance needs, coordinating with Production and Supply Chain Management to prioritize service while meeting budgetary, OSHA, environmental, union, schedules, ISO 9001 and other company objectives and legal requirements.
- Ensures the continuous development and training of employees on effective and efficient job skills, assuring COE internal technical expertise and response on equipment maintenance requirement
- Work with Production to maintain equipment assuring improved quality and delivery performance
- Collaborate on BHTI initiatives toward improved Safety in the workplace to reduce incidents
- Work with Process Engineering & Production to implement total Preventative maintenance program
- Drive equipment rearrangement and relocations, on schedule and under budgets
Dont miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.Qualifications
Bachelor s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years direct experience in equipment maintenance, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory or project management experience with cost and schedule responsibility.
- Goal oriented, data and process driven, with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder ), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.Job Field:
Manufacturing Primary Location:
US-Texas-Fort Worth Recruiting Company:
Bell Flight Schedule:
Full-time Job Level:
Manager with Direct Reports Shift:
First Shift Job Posting:
06/17/2019, 8:17:39 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employers Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.