Supply Chain Data Analyst - ORM001691 About Us For nearly 60 years, Ormco has partnered with the orthodontic community to manufacture innovative products and solutions to enhance the lives of our customers and their patients. Distinguished products range from legacy twin brackets (Inspire ICE, Titanium Orthos and Mini Diamond) to pioneering the self-ligating appliances with the Damon System (including Damon Q2 and Damon Clear 2). Ormcos Insignia Advanced Smile Design provides an all-inclusive customized indirect bonding solution for increased clinical efficiency. From personalized service to professional education programs and marketing support, Ormco is committed to helping orthodontists achieve their clinical and practice management objectives. For more information, visit www.ormco.com.
Description Position Summary: The Supply Chain Data Analyst is responsible for gathering data and conducting analysis to improve global supply chain productivity, efficiency and continuous improvement. This position will help develop and execute supply chain strategy to support customer on-time delivery and working capital optimization. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing data results to making business recommendations
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Running daily reports
- Streamlining reports and reporting efficiency
- Daily management reporting champion
- KPI Tracking, Bowlers and Scoreboard Management
- Other duties, reporting, special assignments or projects as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance , Engineering, or related field
- 1-3 years experiences in data analytics & reporting
- Highly proficient in the use of software applications, databases, and spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills, experience in working with large volume of data and performing quantitative analysis
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Predictive Analysis Skills
- Ability to articulate assumptions, recommend alternatives, and corrective actions for non-adherence
- Understanding of distribution operations and systems.
- Proven track record working within a multi-team environment including cross team calibration
- Oracle experience preferred
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects
- Ability to quickly understand and process new information and concepts
- Ability to work with others to promote teamwork necessary to reach common goals
- Ability to work with deadlines/timelines
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot and solve problems independently with limited direction from supervisor
- Knowledge of JIT Manufacturing environment
- Good business acumen and be adaptable to changing environment
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive. Organization: Ormco Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Pomona Schedule: Full-time