SEB Professional North America is the market leader in automated coffee and espresso solutions. We operate under two brands, Schaerer and WMF, to support the commercial and non-commercial foodservice industry, as well as the grocery and convenience retailing sectors among others. Our customers include Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and Tim Hortons, to name a few. Our products can be found virtually anywhere coffee can be consumed out of the home. We are looking for a detail-oriented Supply Demand Planner to support our growing business.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Demand Planner with the following:
- Ability to define appropriate inventory levels (mins and maxes) for equipment and parts by using analytical skills and data.
- Strong ERP skills (SAP preferred but any complex ERP system experience will suffice).
- Define and manage transit process of shipping parts and equipment to our service partners.
- Analyze and plan purchasing and transit time for European orders.
- Identify slow moving and/or obsolete inventory.
- Perform variance reconciliation.
- Work with European headquarters for demand planning on equipment and parts.
- Work with Sales Team to build a sales forecast for demand planning.
- Be goal driven, but not lose track of the customer service aspect of this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups).
- Excellent attention to detail.
We offer a competitive compensation package, 401K, Health Benefits, PTO, etc
Not to mention, all the espressos you can drink!!
The next step in the process is to complete a Culture Index Survey. In addition to reviewing applicants qualifications and experience, the Culture Index Survey helps us better understand overall fit and how individuals prefer to be managed, motivated and communicated with. Please copy and open the following link into your browser and press enter.