Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
Check out the top traits we re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Problem Solver
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursment
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
Responsibilties Job Description
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global customers.
The Wealth & Investment Management Technology (WIMT) Architecture practice is accountable for defining a target state architecture, driving the alignment of the IT portfolio to that target, and consulting and governing projects to patterns that align to the desired target state. Within that practice, the WIMT IT Capability Planning team is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams including enterprise architecture to drive higher levels of maturity of the reusable IT capabilities needed to fulfill the business vision. The program is rooted in a strategy and planning process that defines the architecture target state and maps the transformation needs across the architecture. The practice also builds the roadmaps to drive the IT capability funding and transformation on a rolling 3 year plan. The IT Capability Planning team is accountable to define directly, or indirectly, the required architecture patterns, standards and guidelines. They then partner with peer architecture teams that provide the solutions and governance services.
- Actively engage with other key leaders in enterprise wide architecture, infrastructure, horizontal shared services, and security groups to define and enhance the target state architecture. Partner with key technology leaders to educate on the target state architecture and promote portfolio alignment.
- Build and maintain IT Capability roadmaps in alignment with business capability planners and IT category owners. Requires partnership with both business and IT portfolio owners. Generate prioritized investment ideas based on the portfolio plan.
- Translate the target state of architecture into a robust set of patterns through collaboration with the broader Enterprise Architecture practice.
- Complex stakeholder management within the group and across enterprise architecture and technology organizations to influence, drive and promote architecture alignment and support of the business vision, including risk, security and resiliency.
- Consult on line of business projects with high architecture impact as requested through the architecture consultation process.
- Foster and participate in healthy communities centered on IT Capabilities and their adoption
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- 5+ years of information technology design experience including systems, applications or architecture
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Knowledge and understanding of application development, infrastructure, and architecture environments
- Knowledge and understanding of applications: architecture, design, business functions, interfaces, dependencies, processing windows, volumes
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology architecture design concepts, strategies, and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: applications systems design and integration
- Strong design skills within a software architecture design tool
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to influence management on technical or business solutions
- Ability to manage initiatives related to the following: architecture roadmap that aligns with business strategy and the broader architecture community; hardware and capacity planning, consolidation and rationalization; related emerging technology assessment and incubation
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.