Systems Engineer (ELK Stack)
Piper Companies – Reston, VA
Piper Companies is seeking a Systems Engineer (ELK Stack) in Reston, VA, to work with a cybersecurity advisory firm and assist us with automating our cloud security services.
Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer (ELK Stack) include:
- Develop, deploy, and optimize Elastic Stack architectures that will be hosted on AWS this will include working with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash
- Assess security posture of clients by using both automated/manual tools and provide feedback to improve security based on findings
- Develop scripts to automate security functions
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are in alignment with requirements
Qualifications for the Systems Engineer (ELK Stack) include:
- 1+ year of experience with ElasticSearch (ELK Stack)
- Experience working within a cloud environment Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Understanding of various security frameworks, such as NIST, FedRAMP, HIPAA, HI Tech, etc.
Compensation for the Systems Engineer (ELK Stack) includes:
- Salary Range: $120,000 - $135,000
- Full Benefits: UnitedHealthcare (UHC), Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya, Paid Time Off, flexible hours, and opportunity for some remote work
Please send your resume to Chris Munden at [email protected] if you are interested in this position or apply here.