Phil Romano founded Macaroni Grill on a simple belief. He set out to create a restaurant inspired by his grandfathers kitchen in upstate New York, where the cuisine was rooted in Italian tradition, but the emphasis was on a place family could gather and have a great time over food made with the finest of ingredients. He focused on the little things and that quality is still engrained in our culture 30 years later. Its a belief that that every tiny detail enhances our Guests experience and separates our restaurants from others.
Late 2018 Romanos Macaroni Grill acquired Sullivans Steakhouse. A 1940s Chicago-style steakhouse offering the finest Certified Angus Beef; select seafood, lamb and chicken entrees, appetizers, soups, salads, and side dishes (including Sullivans renowned au gratin potatoes). Sullivans is rooted in the rich tradition of classic steakhouses, but with a lively twist that turns every meal into a night to remember.
We know that without our Guests we do not exist, therefore our team at every level takes immense pride in their part of creating the best Guest experience in the industry. From building our relationships with small vendors we work with, to carefully selecting the ingredients for our meals and maintaining a spotless house for our Guests, we go the extra mile to create memorable connections at the table. Our team lives the beliefs that make us the #1 Italian restaurant chain and neighborhood steakhouse in the nation.
The Systems Engineer will support and be responsible for building, maintaining, and troubleshooting server infrastructure as part of a team delivering mission critical services. Candidates must possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills. Will be able to troubleshoot and resolve system, network, related issues. Provide technical support relating to implementations, standards compliance, vulnerability reduction, and strategic planning regarding information technology. Daily duties include problem diagnosis, repair and or replacement as well as preventative maintenance when appropriate. Strong general knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, and effectively deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate as a project-focused engineer to ensure successful delivery of Microsoft solutions for our clients around Office 365, Azure, and on-premises infrastructure - Windows Server, SCCM, DHCP/DNS, and Active Directory.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Implement cloud based and on-premise hybrid server environment.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational systems.
- Partner with IT vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting in Windows server environments.
- Assist in restaurant supporting systems where necessary.
- Document existing systems and procedures and recommend specific procedures to satisfy business requirements. Assist in the development of standards.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Apply technical expertise to a variety of situations, evaluating problems and implementing best solutions.
- High degree of personal motivation and proven ability to work independently with little supervision in order to resolve customer or technical issues.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance while exhibiting a personable, polite and patient behavior always.
- Familiar with on-premises & cloud environments such as Azure.
- Familiar with the configuration and deployments via SCCM
- Experience in 24x7 network and systems support/operations center.
- Proficiency in creating diagrams in Excel and Visio.
- Creative problem solver and desire to learn
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience, or combination of education and direct work experience
- 5-7+ years of general IT experience with focus on Microsoft solutions
- Ability to respond to help desk requests in after-hours support
Romanos Macaroni Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building and developing a high-quality, restaurant operating company by focusing on our key values, our team and our strategic partnerships.
All qualified individuals seeking job opportunities with Romano s Macaroni Grill will receive consideration for employment and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, the presence of non-job related medical conditions, or any other basis prohibited by state