Millennium Enterprise Corporation – Washington, DC
- Demonstrate experience in building from planning stages to delivery.
- Responsible for translating requirements into technical solutions and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology.
- Conduct comprehensive system-wide review and analysis of all aspect of proprietary system in development life cycle, automation, and communications.
- Provide expertise in the transition of legacy systems to modernized systems.
- Design, develop, document, analyze overall architecture of various legacy systems to be replaced/deployed to a modernized systems/application.
- Determine integrated software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability and security needs.
- Design and integration of total systems including subsystems.
- Design, test, field systems, and/or processes necessary for the optimization of ongoing mission activities and priorities within the subject of expertise.
- Create operational and development analysis, technology evolution plans and transition strategies.
- Identify and assess alternative solutions, gaps and shortfalls and risks.
- Translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems within the subject of expertise.
- Knowledge of theory and practice underlying system operations.
- Provide explanation of technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical constituents.
- Interact with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver on-time and above standard applications for our clients.
- Perform accurate and well documented functional point analysis.
- Experience in developing mission-critical or high availability real-time software.
- Expertise in all aspects of the System Engineering and Software Development Life Cycle relevant to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) system is a plus.
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of FAA NAS systems, investment analysis, solution development and implementation and engineering practices.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and multi-task in a small business environment.
- Excellent technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must have 20 plus years in engineering/development lifecycle
- Bachelors degree is required in the field of engineering, computer science or related scientific field.
- Masters degree or PhD and advanced degree may count towards additional years of work experience.
Must meet eligibility requirement for a US Public Trust security clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- systems engineer: 10 years (Required)